Flaoting box not showing on WP site

Hello,

we experience that our floating box form is not showing on our wordpress site.
We have installed the activecampaign plugin, and connected through API. All forms are showing in the settings → activecamapign page, and we’ve marked the form we would like to show.
It’s not working.

Our enbedded form are embedded without issues.
Have you experienced the same issue or do you have any suggestions?

Hello there! You can set up the floating bar form position on the form editor ‘options’ tab as shown here:

In the settings, you can also choose whether the form display will be delayed or not.

Hey @emailpro1 , I think I’ve experienced this with one of my clients - the fix was to put the Floating Box code somewhere on the webpage (just like you do with an embedded form).

Hi @jacobmonash.
thank you for your input. We’r currently testing your suggestion, and the floating box is showing on the page, but it keeps showing multiple times to the same user eventhough the setting “hide after interaction” is used.

It keeps showing to the same user multiple times in the same session, when the user has signed up and goes to another page on the same website - inspite of the “hide after interaction” setting.

It looks like the activecamapign cookies is not beeing saved and therefore the user is not beeing recognised, when he goes to a new page.

Have you experienced this, and did you find a solution? :slight_smile:

Hmm no sorry I don’t think so - looks like someone from ActiveCampaign support has reached out in your other thread, so wishing you luck with finding an answer :crossed_fingers: