I have many behavioural email automations that get triggered in different scenarios…
- User signs up for a lead magnet (eBook, etc)
- A welcome series if they are new to my list
- User visits product page X number of times
- Abandoned cart series
- New customer series for people who make a purchase
- VIP customer series for people who make a lot of purchases
- Win back series for people who haven’t purchased in X days
- Re-engagment series for people who haven’t opened or clicked in a while
These all work great for their particular purpose, but I’m worried that someone will trigger too many of them at once, causing an avalanche of emails to their inbox. This is not good for obvious reasons.
I already asked support if there is some sort of “maximum emails” per day/week setting. But there is not.
Has anyone figured out a way to cap the maximum number of emails a contact is sent?? I’m hoping someone has created an automation or some other type of workaround for this.
P.S. If you think this would be a helpful setting to have please make a quick suggestion for it here https://ideas.activecampaign.com/ideas/new. The more people that ask, the higher priority it will get.