Webhooks being blocked by firewall in Wordpress?

Hi - I’m using a webhook to add contacts to Optimizemember, and they have stopped working.

As part of troubleshooting, I turned off the Wordfence firewall, and it worked fine.

Does anyone know what I need to add to the Wordfence whitelist to allow AC webhooks to get through?

1 Like

Hello Andrew

Did you solve the problem ? Because I’m facing the same issue today with ModSecurity instead of Wordfence.

From my side, I can of course turn off the ModSecurity Apache extension on the server, but I don’t want to compromise the general security of my site.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Eric

Hey there! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to take a look!

When it comes to webhooks, there are different factors throughout the setup process or browser errors that can cause this type of issues. Fell free to share a few examples with our support team so we can gather a few more details from you and test accordantly to find the best option for you. To learn more about webhooks, click HERE.

Keep us posted if anything comes up along the way!