Webhook Failed Error

What would be the reasons I get a webhook failed error? This is with the Sales Message integration.

I am having my Zillow leads come into AC, and split up if the lead comes in during or after business hours.

If it comes after 8pm, they get an after-hours text.

At 8am they are put back into the automation and get the regular text asking when the best time to call is, followed with a “let me know…” text 30 min after.

This lead came in last night, got the after hours text, but after being put back into the regular automation, the following 2 texts got a webhook error.

I just did a test during business hours and the webhooks work without any issues

Hey @ilyafish,

The most common reasons why the webhook failed are because the API response failed on the “catch” side. In this case, it looks like it is throwing a 400 error (Ba is probably a shortened version of “Bad Request.”)

I would make sure you have logging turned on for the API endpoint you are trying to hit, and then send a POST request manually using a tool like POSTman or CURL.

1 Like

Thanks jskole…unfortunately my technical abilities are at around a 3/10 so I’m not quite sure what most of that meant lol.

Is this an issue with AC or Sales Message?

Looks like Sales Message, but it could also be that you pasted the url wrong :wink: