Using webhooks to send to a CRM with Authorization API(Netsuite)

Hi all,
We are trying to develop an integration between Netsuite and AC. Our developers were able to use the AC API to send data from Netsuite to AC. And retrieve data from AC to NS, when the retrieve is done from NS.
What we are missing is the part of AC sending data based on real-time triggers.
I understand that this can be done with webhooks. The thing is Netsuite requires you to enter a key and additional login details before you can pass to it data. I can’t seem to find such an option for AC Webhooks. I am not sure there is. How would you solve this without using 3rd party bridges?

1 Like

Outgoing webhooks is definitely possible with ActiveCampaign. It’s easy to do using our UI in the automations builder: https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000161204

I have good news for you: Since you are needing a more custom option, I suggest building an application using our CX app studio. It makes all of these options available to you, and easy for your customers as well.

Here’s an introduction to the app studio: Getting Started and Guides

Here’s a tutorial I highly recommend that does exactly what you want (sending a webhook event with credentials): Create and Test Your First App using Pipedream