Tracking and Forms not working

Has anyone had issue with site tracking and forms not working in Wordpress? I have the plugin installed with the correct API. I can see the forms in the plugin and have turned on tracking, but neither are working. The Woocommerce plugin works so I know the API is correct. I have a couple tickets in with AC but they don’t seem to know why the issue is occurring. I was told it might be a CSS issue and they can connect me with an AC consultant…that I would need to pay for. We run a Wordpress site that was built by professional web developers. They are involved and are lost as well. If anyone has had an issue like this I would love to know how you fixed it.

1 Like

Having this issue now myself. Installed the code in the footer instead of the plug-in. I can’t offer a solution, but am also curious to see any answers.

Hey! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to take a look!

To successfully use the site tracking feature with your WordPress, there are two main factors to consider:

• You must turn on Site tracking in your ActiveCampaign account and then whitelist your domain

• Publish forms to WordPress, following THESE STEPS

Now, the first step is the one we have to make sure is set up correctly to prevent any issues in the future, here are the steps to successfully Install ActiveCampaign’s Site Tracking code:

1. On WordPress, Click Settings > ActiveCampaign.
  2. Click the “Install ActiveCampaign code” toggle
  3. Click the site tracking option that works best for you
  4. Click the “Update Settings” button.
  5. Here is our detailed article in regards for reference: HERE

Hope this helps, and feel free to reach us at any time if you get any questions along the way!