Tagging/mentioning other users in Deals notes

We would love to use the notes in deals to chat with other users that have access to said deal.
I see that now you can’t tag others to mention them, nor there is a way to notify them through an automation when users are mentioned (at least i didn’t find a way to do that).
I see that you can mention users in the comments in the contact page, but that’s not what we need.

Has anyone found a workaround to this problem?

2 Likes

Hey there! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to take a look!

When it comes to mentions/notifications within your ActiveCampaign account between users, as of right now, the only way to achieve it is by first getting into your settings section and click the “Mentions of Me in Comments” as shown HERE.

Once that is done, you can simply access any of your contacts and tag the users using a “@” in the comments section: HERE. That said, Your ideas resonate with our commitment to making ActiveCampaign even better, and I want to assure you that your feedback doesn’t go unnoticed.

Good news is, we have a dedicated idea portal where you can submit your ideas directly to our technical team. Here’s the link: ideas.activecampaign.com This will ensure that your ideas are channeled to the right people, and your insights contribute to the evolution of ActiveCampaign!