Suggestion for payment gateway/processor?

I have a business selling information products, and I use Clickbank as my payment processor. Unfortunately, ActiveCampaign doesn’t integrate with Clickbank - which makes it difficult to move prospects onto customer lists.

What I’m trying to do as a workaround is use Digital Access Pass to move prospects onto AC customer lists. So the process goes like this:

1. Person signs up to my Prospect list

2. Prospect buys one of my info products through a Clickbank order form

3. Clickbank communicates with my DAP database that a purchase has been made, and DAP adds that customer to the database

4. DAP communicates with AC that the prospect should be moved to the relevant customer list

That’s the theory, anyway. My VA is setting everything up and trying to get all the pieces talking to each other.

Can anyone recommend a simpler system? I wish AC would integrate with Clickbank (I know there are scammers using Clickbank, but I’m not one of them - my refund rates are below 5%).

I’m also considering switching from Clickbank to a MoonClerk/Stripe solution. Not sure if that would make it easier to get prospects onto my AC customer lists.

Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated!

I couldn’t recommend Stripe more @moemuise

See this thread about it here:

Hi Moe. Found this to work with Clickbank http://aclinkup.com

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @clicktrustdirect - appreciate it!