Start an automation after Mollie payment

Hey guys,
I want to start an automation when someone buys a digital product on our website. They should receive an email with the next steps do download our app. I tried to connect the mollie payment with activecampaign through zapier but Mollie doesn’t collect emailadresses. So I’m getting an error on zapier and the automation cannot start. Does anyone have experience with this problem?

This help doc may be of assistance.

Take notice of Step 3: Map the email field

To finish setting up the integration, remain in the setup wizard to map the email field. This is required to ensure a successful data flow between Mollie and ActiveCampaign.

1. In the field dropdown under Mollie, select the Mollie field that you want ActiveCampaign to use as the customer’s email address depending on the Mollie API you use:
  • Customers API: select the customer.email field.
  • Orders API: select the shipping or billing address email, according to your preference.
  1. Make sure that Email is selected in the corresponding ActiveCampaign field.
  2. (Optional) Click Add field mapping to map more fields.
  3. Click Finish.
1 Like

The steps provided by Mika above are the correct ones to follow to troubleshoot this.

Mollie and ActiveCampaign have a native integration, which is easy to connect. I would suggest using the native integration and not Zapier for this purpose. VYBRNT built the native integration, and if you need additional support, you can email us at support@vybrnt.com.