Restricting access to deals via accounts

I have a question that I can not seem to resolve - I am wanting to give access to client so they can see live their pipeline activity - I have manged to do that successfully however I discovered that even though access is restricted to see only their pipeline now if they click on the account it will show all deals associated with that account ( company) - I often have accounts that will have deals in multiple different pipelines - I want to ensure they only see activity / deals related to them - do I have the ability to restrict once they click into account ?

1 Like

Hey Tony! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to take a look!

As of right now, the only ways to restrict info from different users is by managing the user permissions/groups, but that works for allowing/restricting the entire feature(s) for different users.
Good news is, we have a dedicated idea portal where you can submit your ideas directly to our technical team. Here’s the link: ideas.activecampaign.com This will ensure that your ideas are channeled to the right people, and your insights contribute to the evolution of ActiveCampaign.