Reply Automation for my campaign

I sent out an email test for a campaign that was suppose to send out another email when someone replied but i did not. the automation was active. is it because it was a test email?

Did you allow your email to go through the automation or did you manually send a test?

Hi Karen (@karendeloachart). Welcome to the community. I’m assuming you have reply tracking enabled. Replies to test emails should put the subscriber through any automation with a ‘Replies to’ trigger. So, check your trigger. Does the test email address have an AC contact record? If so, does the reply show in the activity panel? Did the ‘real’ reply to address receive the reply? Lastly, I don’t recommend testing functionality sending test emails. Some features, such as adding tag when a CTA is selected, won’t work. Also, if something like this does work even if it’s not supposed to, they could ‘fix’ it and you suddenly find it no longer works (does that even make sense?). Use email accounts specifically setup for testing. Gmail addresses are a good option. HTHs. Cheers. Shane

1 Like