No webhook data

Hi,

We are trying to automatically register a user in our backend (We are using Backendless) when someone fills in a form through ActiveCampaign. We do this through the account and/or contact is added.

We want to do this through a webhook, but we’re getting a bit stuck on getting the actual data. Such as name, email or any field really.

What happens is that the webhook is triggered as expected, but there is no data in the body. I used to webhook.site to check what is in there, but it is empty.

Considering we’re pretty new to using webhooks, I would not be surprised we’re doing something wrong or misunderstand some things. So shedding some light on this would be greatly appreciated!

So what I have done so far, in Backendless, I tried getting data from the webhook with the parameters as defined here: Webhooks

When I add the parameter account[name] for example, the webhook will not be processed. If I leave out any paramaters, it will be processed, but it’s a bit useless if I don’t get any data.

This happens both with Automation when I fill in the form and when I create a webhook and press the “send example data”.

Seems your code is broken. Try Upwork and a full stack developer can roll the code for ~$50 tops.

1 Like

I figured out where the data is. Seems to be passed as a single string when reading it from Backendless.

Thanks for the response eyefuze, but it was just an oversight in where the data is, nothing to do with the code.