Lead Selling Automation

Hello,

I’m considering getting a Lead Selling system developed, but before I hire the developper, I would like to make sure this can not be done with AC…

The system would the following:

• Some clients would subscribe to the service via a form. Once they subscribe, they will be credited with XXX points.
  • I will start collecting leads via another form. Every time this form is filled, an email would be sent to all the clients that subscribe to the service. The email would include all the information of the lead except its contact details. On this email there would be a link : “get this lead contact details”.
  • Only the first 3 clients that would click on the link would be able to see the lead full details (and get X point removed). The rest would see “sorry this lead has already been taken”.

I’m new to AC and I’m not sure to understand the flexibility / limits of it. Would it be possible to do this with AC ?

Thanks.

Sounds like AC would just be sending out the email as normal. It’s the link that needs to expire after 3 clicks, so that’s where the smart logic would need to be.

There are probably lots of ways to do it. One way that doesn’t involve programming is ClickMeter.com. I haven’t used it, but they have a Max Clicks option. See this article on their site:

1 Like