Is api-us1 the correct API domain for all accounts on ActiveCampaign?

I am trying to use the ActiveCampaign API to connect to my account, but I am having trouble figuring out the correct API subdomain to use. when I have created my account, I see that the subdomain for my account is api-us1 , but I am not sure if this is always the case. Can someone confirm whether all accounts use the api-us1 subdomain , or if the subdomain might be different for some accounts ?

I created a connection with the ActiveCampaign API using this URL > https://accountname.api-us1.com/api/3/contacts. The connection seems to be working properly, but this configuration not specific only to my account. To make the connection more flexible, I set accountname as a dynamic variable, but I left api-us1 in the base URL. The connection with the API is still working, but I am not sure if api-us1 is the correct subdomain for all accounts. Can someone confirm whether this is the case?

Hi techshih,

Biannca here from our CX team, sorry we missed this when it was originally published.

In the spirit of providing insight on this question, each API URL is different. The best way to confirm what the correct API URL is to check Settings > Developer.

For more information, see our help guide: Getting started with the API.

Please don’t hesitate to reply back out if you have any further questions.