IOS & Android App

Hi John, any update on the Android app development at all?
Thanks
Terry

Hey Terry,

Thanks for asking. We’ve got a team hard at work on it. Nothing more to share at this time.

Thanks

John

Many companies with exceptional ideas fail to execute and develop an app in-house. Hence, most of them then tend to outsource mobile app developers. If one plans accordingly to these tips, then are there more chances of getting a positive out-turn with your application?

any news on the android version?

2 Likes

Any news please on Android version?

1 Like

Any news on an Android version? This is really essential.

1 Like

Hello all,

The ActiveCampaign Contacts application beta release is now available for Android.

Please feel free to check it out and let us know if you have any feedback, we’d love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Any update on the deals portion of the Android app?

1 Like

Hey @projectkoine,

Since the android app is in beta now, deals is still in the works. Rest assured, it will be included down the road.

Thanks!

Any update on this? I have the Android app installed but I can’t see the details of any contacts or make any changes to them.

While after the app goes to us, we have learned that he will, and sacrifice the back to bring the Web Development Company app that has a lot of wisdom and sanity, for that part of it.

I need suggestion for an app that can pass call tracking logs to deals CRM. Any ideas please?

Just the logs. No need to place a call using the app.

Hello there! I just wanted to add more insights about the ActiveCampaign Mobile app!
You can get for IOS and Android devices with no problem at all. It will easily allow you to review your email reports, track customer activity, and even manage your most important data such as: tasks, contacts, deals and accounts. Another great use is as a tool to quickly resend your campaigns and get the most out of your account. You can check our detailed ARTICLE with some great insights!

Keep us posted with any questions!