HTTP 520 error when retrieving a list

Hi,

Sometimes when we try to retrieve a contact list from the AC api (GET https://name.api-us1.com/api/3/lists/48), the server responds with a HTTP 520 error. Other requests to the same endpoint work without any issues.

Also, the docs about the api does not mention 520 errors as possible error responses. Anyone experienced this before?

Best,

Ruud

Hi @stigas Thanks so much for reaching out! Abbie from ActiveCampaign here. I’d recommend saving this link to our status page so you can check if there are any outages occurring should you encounter this error again. I’d also recommend reaching out to us at help@activecampaign.com with your account URL and the API call (endpoint and any parameters you are applying), and timestamps of time(s) you’ve encountered this message. We’ll want to investigate this a bit more - from your description, I’m unsure if this is an intermittent error you’re seeing regularly, but given you are not seeing this error on other calls, I honestly would want to dig in a bit more with our technical team to help you ensure this doesn’t continue.