How to prevent multiple domains to suscribe to my lists

Hi, i need to know if there is a way to prevent multiple domains from entering my lists. For example, i have this domains that I know are all from my competitors:

@probattery
@masnet
@tempel
@rydsa
@quick
@spargentina
@distribuidoratm
@stylus
@freedomquandary
…and several more.

I need to enter this list somewhere to erase them as soon as they suscribe.

I´m already doing this in 3 cases with a automation that erase the emails if the have a certain words in it, but it will be very dificult to use the same strategy with 40 domains!!

Sorry for my english in advance!

Hi!

You’re looking for the Exclusion List. Click Contacts in the top menu to go to the Contacts Overview page. Click the down arrow next to Manage Tags:

… and click Manage Exclusions. There, you’ll see the option to block email addresses that contain strings of text you specify. Let me know if you have any other questions about this.

Sorry, but where is that option? I can add one bye one the domains but i don´t see any place where I could put a block of domains in a single input.

You’d use “ends with” to create rules like this:

That one, for example, would exclude any @yahoo.com email address. So, you’d create separate rules for “ends with” @probattery.com, @masnet.com, etc.

Ok, but I have 30 domains to exclude. I have to do this 30 times? There´s no other way to include all the domains of my list in 1 single input?

I’m afraid there’s no easier or faster way. You’d need to create a rule for each domain.

1 Like

Hey there,

Biannca here from our CX team. For anyone that’s interested this Exclusion list overview guide has more information about adding contacts/domains to the Exclusion list.

Please don’t hesitate to reply back out or email us at help@activecampaign.com if you have any further questions.