How To Manage Multiple Businesses?

I just stumbled upon a problem. It seems managing multiple businesses would be a pain in the neck.

When it comes to keeping contacts from business #1 out of business #2 automations… there is a lot of tagging/untagging going on and there’s a lot of room for mistakes.

Is there a simpler way to do it? Subaccounts maybe?

1 Like

As in a AC reseller?

No, not that.

Here’s an example:

I have two online courses, one is for online marketing and the other is for tennis.

At the same time I have automations that are triggered by leads getting tagged (or lacking tags).

I’d like a simple way to keep those two businesses separate so my online marketing leads don’t get emails about tennis.

Always have a tag and/or a separate list to identify each business. It’s not difficult to maintain. I run two sites through one account.

There’s a list for each and each have their own accounts. All automation names have a prefix of the site’s abbreviation before the actual name (ffs- or ftl-) and the same with the tags.

It’s not difficult at all. It does take planning beforehand. That’s where most people find the problem. They jump in without a plan to make alterations or growth later and have to go back and patch things up.

2 Likes