How to get the deal id of the triggered deal

I need to log deal stage changes in a google sheet (for stats and reports)

At first, I tried using an automation

• gets triggerred when a deal stage changes
  • then I plan to write via the google integration
    — but then there is no option to write the triggered deal id (just the contact info, email, name, etc)

Right now we are using zapier to handle it , but since zapier can only detect deal_updates, it gets triggered even for deal fields updates

Needing help on how I can get the deal id of the deal when the deal changes stages, checked the webhook options, the closest I can get is to detect the deal_updates but not necessarily just the deal stage change :pray:

1 Like

I’m happy to help you. This can easily be accomplished with the API, for example, calling https://{{yourAccountName}}.api-us1.com/api/3/contacts/:contactId/deals will return a list of deals a contact is participating in, and the stage they are at, ie: "stage": "2",

If you’re not using the API, and want to do it entirely through the ActiveCampaign user interface, use the “IF/ELSE” option when building your automation, here:
Shared with CloudApp

Then choose “deal details/has deal in stage”, select the stage, and use it to trigger further stages in the automation:
Shared with CloudApp