Help with ActiveCampaign and Salesforce Integration/ Custom Field Mapping

We implemented ActiveCampaign with a Salesforce integration earlier this year. I needed to retroactively sync the systems so that ActiveCampaign fields could be updated with current Salesforce data (I had mapped a new field). When following the steps that were provided by ActiveCampaign, it duplicated account records within Salesforce and caused a big mess that needed to be cleaned up.

We are now looking to wipe all contacts from ActiveCampaign and re-sync the systems so that ActiveCampaign has the current and most up to date information.

Has anyone experienced this before? I have been trying to get someone to speak to me on the phone live to talk through solutions, but it is seemingly impossible.

1 Like

Hey Thomas! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to take a look!

When it comes to mapping fields from ActiveCampaign to Salesforce, a great idea is to simply drag & drop the field up in the manage fields screen (preferably to the very top of the page). Once this is done, the field is expected to appear in Sales force, and you should be able to map them as desired. To learn more about this integration, click HERE.

Hope this helps, and feel free to contacts if you encounter any issues while going through the process!