Export of contact with certain tag to Google spreadsheet?

Is there way to export contacts that get a certain tag or submit a specific form to Google spreadsheets? Maybe through an automation?

I looked into Zappier, but it seems I can only use a subscription to a list as an export trigger in Zappier.

I hope there is a way…

Aiyanna

Hi Aiyanna,

What I have done is setup an automation which triggers on, Tag change or form submit, and subscribes the contact to a new list i.e export. You can then use Zapier to copy the contact to a spreadsheet.

Cheers,
Steve

1 Like

Thanks, Steve, I will try that.

Aiyanna

Hey Aiyanna!

I’d suggest - Automate.io, another automation tool which we use to do this exact use case.

I use a trigger - “upon a certain tag added to a contact” and action being - “update/add a new row to my google spreadsheet”. Similarly, for new form submissions, my trigger would be - “new form submission” and action - “add a new row to google spreadsheet”.

You can check this ActiveCampaign and Google Spreadsheet Integration from the below link:

I’d prefer such tool which has easy UI and they also help you set-up such automation.
Thanks.

Hey all,

Biannca here from our CX team, I wanted to update this thread for anyone that comes across this post.

If you don’t want a 3rd party integration what you can do is filter the contact by tags and export them and upload the CSV sheet to Google Sheets.

You can also look into the Google Sheet integration that we have - where you can sync contacts from ActiveCampaign to a Google Sheet using the “Add a Row in Google Sheets” automation action.

Please don’t hesitate to reply back out or email us at help@activecampaign.com if you have any further questions.