Email Notifications- Recent Contact Activities

Good Evening,

I am currently configuring Lead Scoring, and plan to set ‘thresholds’ for when certain actions should be taken e.g adding a Hot Lead tag when contact engagement is high for and they require a call.

I would like to setup an email notification to be sent when a certain Lead Score Threshold is reached.

At present, when setting up an Automation to ‘Notify Someone’ you can select to “Include a summary of the contact’s field values in the message footer.”

As this email notification would be received by our telemarketers, it would be helpful for the email to also contain a list of say the last ‘10’ Contact Activities (such as web page visits) and possibly, the points added in each case to have reached the threshold.

Pardot does something similar, showing a small table with every key action and a score against each one.

Is this currently possible with ActiveCampaign? It would be very useful.

Kind Regards

James

1 Like

Hi James,

No, this isn’t currently possible. You’d need to clickthrough to the platform to see that stream. If you add your telemarketers as users that would at least give them access to that info.

I see your use case and I think it’s an excellent idea. If you have a moment, please submit it to us as feedback here: http://ideas.activecampaign.com

That feedback goes directly to our product team so it’s the most impactful way to make your feature requests.