Discourse and ActiveCampaign

Hello,
I see that ActiveCampaign use Discourse to run this forum and am interested to know how much I can integrate AC and Discourse and some idea how difficult it would be?
Thanks
John

3 Likes

Bumping this because I would love it. Example: Stripe --> AC --> Discourse (Take payment, create contact record in AC, then create user in Discourse)

1 Like

I’d be very interested in using a Discourse integration. Since this has clearly been built by ActiveCampaign, is there a chance this will be added as an available integration?

I am considering moving some membership sites to Discourse and I’d easily move their email lists to ActiveCampaign if this integration was available. I prefer AC over where their email lists are currently managed anyway. Just need to keep my life simple and don’t want to manually be loading new names into AC.

1 Like

Hey John! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to share some updates!

Now you can totally integrate your ActiveCampaign account with Discourse through Zapier. This two-way integration will allow you to connect both apps and even trigger when a new post is created. I will attach all the Zapier integration in case you are interested in setting this up. To check it out, please click HERE.

Keep us posted with any other questions!