Desktop Version of a Page is different from mobile version

Pls help! How come when I edit the Reviews page of my website, it does not reflect on the mobile version. The desktop view displays the changes correctly, but the mobile view does not.

For example,

I’m adding images to my Reviews page and it shows on the desktop view, but on the mobile view the images does not show. I’ve been trying different ways to add the images and even toggling the mobile button on and off, but it still is not working.

Any insights and help is much appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to take a look!

When it comes to the landing page’s mobile version, this is sometime we can totally optimize to get the most out of this feature. To begin designing your pages for mobile, you’ll need to access the mobile preview mode. Here is how:

1. hover your mouse over the “Desktop” preview mode
  2. Click the “Mobile” option.
  3. Finally, the preview mode will switch to mobile, so you can begin to add, remove, and edit blocks…
  4. To learn more about this, click HERE.

Of course, if you encounter any issues/concern while going through that process, feel free to contact us so we can review it together!