Deep Data Integration - With Custom Shopping Cart?

Hey AC Crew -

I’ve been seeing a lot of marketing material about Deep Data Integration with Shopify and BigCommerce. How about those of us who use a custom solution (or any solution other than the BIG 2). Is it possible to tie in this data via the API?

ShipStation has a “CustomStore” integration that basically has a pull and a push feature.

• Pulls in New Orders from your system
  • Pushes shipped orders / status updates back to your system

Would be AWESOME if AC had the capability to allow orders to automatically be pulled into AC and matched up via email address as this would allow a history to imported as well.

Thoughts? Anything that us non-Shopify / non-BC users can do?

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hey @brewhouse,

Thanks for your interest in the Deep Data products! I completely understand what you mean. I’ll stay coy – but we do plan on building many more Deep Data integrations – beyond just Ecommerce.

In order to add these integrations internally we wanted to invest the time up front in a way to add each additional integration efficiently. We also freely admit that we won’t have all of the ideas for which integrations to add. Nor do we have the resources internally to add everything we want to add – so we are looking forward to community support :wink:

If you have specific ideas for features around how Deep Data Integrations can support the ActiveCampaign developer community we would love to hear from you and encourage you to submit the details to https://ideas.activecampaign.com/

1 Like

Instead of spending the time to integrate each solution, one-by-one…why not just expand the API and allow all the third-party tools to integrate on their own?

I really like that idea @activeautomations :wink:

Some we want to control ourselves… but we are starting to expand the number of partners who have access to the same framework using some calls from our upcoming v3 api ( http://screen.ac/1K3n0S0M1k0n )

Can’t wait to see v3 API

Exactly @activeautomations

ShipStation has their “Custom Store Integration” that has a pre-defined set of actions which makes it incredibly easy to integrate. If users want further functionality, they can use the API to build out further functionality, otherwise they can just setup and use the Custom Store Integration.

Hi @jskole, thinks a lot has been resolved between now and last answer to this thread. My two current questions:

Does manual Deep Data Integration have the same possibilities as the DDI plug-and-play you offer for the big shopping carts?

Customer and transactional data are added but does the product catalogue live within AC in order to easily easily create campaigns? I don’t see any documentation on the product level.

Thanks and kind regards, Roon