ActiveCampaign Forum

Deep Data Custom Fields

Is it possible to provide custom order or product fields via the deep data integration? Seems like a bunch of use cases for this, but ours is:

We are a travel company and all of our orders have a purchase date and a travel date. We send emails based off both dates. This would be the same thing as adding a shipping date.

Or is there a better way to accomplish this?

Offcourse - you can accomplish this by adding the custom date field into your deal section. You can make for every booking a different deal and chain this to your customer. In this deal you set a custom field with a date type. This date type you can use in automations like “wait until” - “custom deal field date” - “is current date” - +4 days for example.

Hi - if a customer has 2 deals - how does the automation know which one to pick up? I can’t get mine to get the correct date, I think it’s picking up an old deal. thx

Yup – what @kickingpixels said.

Your suggestion works great if just working with deals – but I want a custom field in conjunction with items on an ecommerce integration. I guess I am looking for custom fields associated with an ecommerce order, or ecommerce items.