Cyfe Integration

We are exploring Cyfe as an analytics dashboard for our clients. It has a million (ok not that many) integrations, including quite a few of the email marketing platforms. Just wondering if it might be on the horizon to integrate AC with it?

~evielyn

Hi @mavndigital -

Had a call with Cyfe a short while ago. They’re working on a massive customizable overhaul so users will be able fully edit CSS and other aspects of one’s platform. After that, we’re at the top of the queue!

1 Like

Awesome news @Ted! I love how simple Cyfe is to use, so will be exciting to see an AC intergration. I played around with Klipfolio a couple of weeks ago, but was totally lost!

Will you need a premium Cyfe account for AC?

I love cyfe too. Would be great to have this.

Hey all,

Biannca here from our CX team. In the spirit of providing insight on this question, there’s a Zapier integration between Cyfe and ActiveCampaign, see Cyfe and ActiveCampaign integration via Zapier.

If you do want to know more about the capabilities/functionality, please contact Zapier Support as they are the ones that manage this integration.

Please don’t hesitate to reply back out or email us at help@activecampaign.com if you have any further questions.