Create trial account via reseller account

Hi there,
I want to know if it is possible and how i can create an option (on my website) for customers to create a trial account on my reseller account.

I guess it is being done via API, but i’m not good in APi. if someone has an example i would be most grateful

Hello @websitedienstverleni!

Hope all is well. If you look at our Reseller API documentation, available from our reseller panel, we have great examples, written in PHP, for account creation.

1 Like

You mean the example off the soccer, i guess it was.
It was not clear to me that this was for creating a trial account via my reseller account.

Hi there, Amy from ActiveCampaign’s Customer Experience Team. We’re just refreshing our forum page and I wanted to add some help here for anyone who comes across this page/question/post.

You are able to create trials under your reseller account. Below I have noted some steps on how to do this. Please follow the steps below:

• Toggle to the Add New Account page
  • When creating an account select “Non-recurring Plans” from the plan drop down to create the trial account.

Further helpful notes:

• Trial accounts have our standard trial limitations (14 days), however, they can be branded/private labeled.
  • After the trial account expires, you can locate that account by filtering the resold accounts by “Expired Only” or “All Statuses”
  • You can renew or upgrade the account by clicking the green “Renew” button that appears, you will then be redirected to a "Change your Account"page where you can extend the trial one time for another 14 days, or upgrade the account to a paid plan.

Please check link along that covers this topic:

Any questions or additional ideas, thread them below!