Contact list display

I have looked everywhere for this answer. Is there a way to change the default listing of contacts to begin with most recent?

I know I can change the listing by clicking on “date added” but it keeps defaulting back to oldest first.

1 Like

Hi @travelnursingusa!

At this time, there is no way to change the default. Orienting your list by utilizing the “date added” sort field is the best way to achieve this view.

There is an open feedback item, and I would recommend adding your insight to it and giving it some upvotes :slight_smile:

Check it out here: http://feedback.activecampaign.com/forums/238014-feedback-ideas/suggestions/7935276-choose-default-sort-as-date-added

Hi there, Amy from ActiveCampaign’s Customer Experience Team. We’re just refreshing our forum page and I wanted to add some help here for anyone who comes across this page/question/post.

Though we’re unable to save the listing of contacts from newest to oldest as our default setting overrides as soon as you exit the page, you can save the URL after sorting from newest > oldest by dat created. See here for a demo: Zight Recording 2024-04-26 ...

Any questions, thread below!