Contact and deal scoring - Still calculating

Hello everybody,

I have a short question. I have a trial account, testing how AC could work for our Tour operator business. I am testing contact and deal scoring and it takes a very long time to calculate the score or it doesnt even calculate it. It just stays in “Still calculating” for hours even if no events are triggered.

Is this normal? Am i missing something? How fast should a deal score be calculated?

Thank you for your help!

Lan

1 Like

Hey @sloveniafoodtour,

That doesn’t sound right! I would encourage you to submit a support ticket to get this looked at - http://www.activecampaign.com/contact/?support

Thank you jskole for your response. So should a score be calculated instantly or in matter of minutes? How long is normal?

Will test again tomorrow and submit a support ticket if it doesnt calculate it in normal time.

Lan

Tested it and this time it took 6 hours from ending the automation to creating a deal (the deal created when the contact has score 10 or more

-

Got a response and i am within the timframe.

“When you first set up lead scoring it can take a little while to calculate (up to a day). It should not take that long but it can. Once the scores are in there it should be updating within the hour.”

Are your scores calculated faster? Thank you for sharing your oppinion.

Lan

1 Like

Thanks for the update. It can take a while to cycle through all the segment conditions that create the scores. Oftentimes they’ll update much faster though.

Hey! Customer Experience team here to update this post. Contact and Deal Scoring can take several hours when its initially setup, and then our system will run a check every 12 hours and update deals accordingly.

How long does Contact Scoring take?
How long does Deal Scoring take?