ActiveCampaign Forum

Change of reply E-mail

Hello

I would like to remove the activecampaign mark in my reply emails. When my contacts receive my e-mails they receive it from my business email, but when they want to reply they receive email adress that looks like this
reply-company-name17604.activehosted.15.18.4

I would like to connect my business email adress to Activecampaign so my customers can reply to it directly, while Activecampaign can still track their reply rate.

Thanks for your help,

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

Just jumping in here real quick. With reply tracking turned on, ActiveCampaign has to show the contact that their response is rerouted to our servers for us to track before being forwarded onto your email address.

There is not a way to remove this address with reply tracking turned on. The only way to remove it is to turn off reply tracking. You would still receive the replies to the email address you specified in the Reply To field, or it would go to the From address if no email address is in the Reply To field.

Let me know if you need any clarification or have any other questions.

Thank you,
Cody

Can you make the reply to email address be automated to change based on the deal owner?

Here you will be improve our wireless service using knowledge in just a simple methods, i can say thank you for learning about the fix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10 mobile in in this great platform. keep share this portal from others.

You can likewise change the reply to email address for all messages you send from a particular email account. From Outlook’s fundamental window, click on the File catch. With Info chose on the left, Do My Essay For Me click on the Account Settings dropdown and select Account Settings to demonstrate a rundown of all email accounts you added to Outlook.

From a message you’ve gotten, select Reply, Reply All, or Forward. These catches can be found in a few better places relying upon your screen goals and form of Outlook. You can discover them at the highest point of your Reading Pane, close by the correct edge of the message, or on the principle Outlook strip. By : Dissertation Writing Service

Repeat this step under the No branch for contacts United Nations agency do not meet the factors of your if/then branch with a distinct automatic email, or continue to add additional if/then branches underneath the No branch to more phase your contacts supported alternative specific responses to the sphere. — Can someone to do my assignment cheap

Writing a literature review structure can be an exceptionally strenuous task to learn. It requires time and dedication from students for which they need to struggle. Thus, students turn to British Essay Writing to acquire academic help. This service has no additional charges and very low prices on the service.

Essay Writing Service UK

Howtogeek.com, “If your email account is an Exchange account, which is typically a work or school email account that is provided through Microsoft Exchange Server, you most likely will not see the options for changing the reply to address that we discuss in this article.” — Online Assignment Writing Services

Email marketing is one of the most and important campaign targeting for getting business easily. I am using email marketing service for my Bahria Enclave Plots For Sale campaign and it’s working awesome and perfect.

I am going to assume that you have the ability to look at the internet through some sort of communication device (computer, smart phone, tablet, etc.) Since I am most familiar with Yahoo!, I will include those directions.

If you wish to create a Yahoo! account, you would navigate your web browser to their home page (yahoo.com) and click on the ‘mail’ icon. You will be prompted to create an account. If you wish to create a gmail account, you would navigate your web browser to google.com, and click on the “sign in” button, you will be prompted to create an account (with google) - along with a gmail account for email.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards
PhD Dissertation Writers

Truly I am getting enlivened and I trust you will be great action you have! in any case, I need to take in this I am utilizing text blast and I need to get many learn and got exercises messages you should to check it’s exceptionally useful administration and this is extremely instructive blog well sharing progressively and keep it up your prosperity