Cart Abandonment - With Entire Cart Contents

All,

Long time lurker. First time poster.

Cart abandonment. I have read AC’s Reclaiming Lost Revenue post which builts personalisation through the use of site tracked data, e.g. the pages visited before the event. However, I’m wondering how one might take the actual content of the abandoned cart and include that in the email with a link directly back to the cart?

This might be a question for my developer, but I thought I’d drop it here first.

Cheers, Paul

1 Like

Hi Paul,

This isn’t something that is possible right now. If your developer finds a solution, please do post it here for the communities benefit!

Hi there, Amy from ActiveCampaign’s Customer Experience Team. We’re just refreshing our forum page and I wanted to add some help here for anyone who comes across this page/question/post.

We now have many options for abandoned carts! This help article says it all and I HIGHLY recommend reading this https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001046024-How-do-I-create-an-abandoned-cart-automation#how-do-i-create-an-abandoned-cart-automation--0-0

In it, you’ll see the option to use the abandoned cart content block within the New Email Designer.

The setup of your automation would look something like:

• Trigger: abandons cart
  • I suggest a 10 minute wait step
  • You can add additional steps before this step, but you’ll then want to include an email and use the abandoned cart content block. This will pull in the abandoned cart details of your contact and you can send a follow up email to say ‘hey you left this in your cart’ etc.

Any questions or additional ideas, thread them below!