Booking Form functionality

Hello,

I am looking into ActiveCampaign as a possible solution to bring all of our processes together and automate as much as we can.

We run experience days for schools as well as shows for history events/sites.

There is a pretty standard customer journey that our clients are taken through which seems fairly easy to replicate on ActiveCampaign, but one thing that I am not clear on is how to bring in the actual booking confirmation part of the process.

Currently we send a word document booking form via email to the prospective client, which they then complete, sign and return to us, to which we then send a confirmation email, and that acts as our contract.

The forms on active campaign seem fairly limited and I can’t see, as of yet, how I could utilise them for this process.

Firstly, the information from the booking form needs to go to the Client, Account and Deal entries, and I cannot see any way of linking Deal fields to a form on Active Campaign. Is there a way to achieve this or do I need to utilise some kind of intergration?

Secondly, I ideally want some information/fields on the Booking Form to be pre-populated based on the information already provided to us. Is there a way to run a form through Active Campaign as we have been with the word document Booking Form, or will I need to use a form to collect the necessary data and put that into some sort of PDF DocuSign agreement thing? And, if the latter, is there something that could pre-populate an agreement with the information provided in the Booking Form.

Thirdly, is there “conditional logic” (i’m not sure if that is the proper name) in forms, where if this answer is selected then you go straight to here, but if you give that answer then you go to that part of the form?

I do have some follow on questions but think that they would need to be their own Topic, which is related to linking this information to our Google Calendar.

FYI, I am currently on a trial with ActiveCampaign and have very limited tech comprehension so need layman terms!

Many Thanks

Stephen

I might need more details, but it sounds like you could use the automations.

You can start an automation when a form is triggered…you create a deal in that automation with the client’s name who submitted the form.

To pre-fill form fields, you need to use “URL query parameters”…

It means adding extra information after the “?” in a URL.

I would recommend using a PDF signing tool. I do not recommend DocuSign, I recommend PandaDoc, it connects much better with automations in my experience.

I’m happy to schedule a call with you if it would help and I can create a visual map that’ll make it easy for you to understand how all these connect together.

And if you just want me to do it for you, we can discuss that as well, because that’s what I do in my freelancing and consulting for SMB’s :slight_smile:

You can just click through to my website and there’ll be a button to schedule a call.