Best shopping cart to use with AC?

I’ve always used a third-party shopping cart/payment processor (Clickbank) for my sites, but I want to set up my own cart on each site so I can better track drop-offs through my funnels.

My sites are built on Wordpress, and have many pages of blog content. All of my purchase funnels contain upsells and downsells, and some of my products are accessed via a membership login.

So I’m looking for a shopping cart that:

• Easily integrates with AC, Wordpress, and membership sites
  • Supports one-click upsells/downsells
  • Integrates with a Canadian payment processor (I’m based in Canada)

Can anyone recommend a good shopping cart that meets all of these criteria?

P.S. Since I’ve always used Clickbank on my sites, I’m completely new to how on-site shopping carts and payment processors work. If I’m missing anything, would appreciate advice!

Have you checked Woocommerce?

Hi @moemuise!

I would check out SamCart or ActiveWoo - both easily integrate with our platform and WordPress. Both support Stripe which is availible in Canada.

If you would like more data-points associated with your purchases, check out Revenue Conduit. It supports integration with WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Magento, and Shopify.

Let me know if you have any more questions! Happy to help :slight_smile:

I’m using sendowl to handle my purchases and affiliate tracking. It integrates with both paypal and stripe.

@Barry_Moore (aka @Barry ) has great things to say about EDIT: SamCart. I haven’t used it, but he did a screen share and it appears to be a nice, tight integration (beyond just lists and tags).

Thanks to you all!

I’ve looked at the suggestions, and Samcart seems the most promising (because - among other things - it integrates with OptimizePress, my membership site plugin).

Any other suggestions/tips are welcome

SamCart has the best integration with AC that I have seen so far. Just be aware they hold recurring credit card payments on the SamCart side rather than the payment processor side. So if you ever change carts you will need to get all your recurring customers to sign up again.

MoonClerk is good for getting a payment page up and running quickly, Send Owl is also worth a look.

Very much depends on what you need it to do and what else you need it to interact with.

1 Like

Ah, sounds like I got that backwards. It must have been SamCart you showed me. I’m going to edit my other post.

Thanks for the info, @Barry. I’ve never heard of a shopping cart holding recurring credit card payments on their side. That makes me a little nervous.

As mentioned, I want the shopping cart to interact with AC, Wordpress, OptimizePress, and a Canadian payment processor (e.g. Stripe). I also want the cart to have one-click upsells. It looks like SamCart does all of that.

I like the fact that SamCart was built by online marketers (as opposed to techies).

If you have any other tips/advice/hidden facts about SamCart, I’d appreciate hearing them.

1 Like

You might want to check https://paykickstart.com/. It will be released soon. They are currently in Beta.

They will allow you even to do one click upsells if someone pays with pay pall.

You can see their tutorials here: http://bootcamp.paykickstart.com/day-1/
http://bootcamp.paykickstart.com/day-2/

Just change the number after day-

They integrate with activecampaign but not sure if they integrate with membership websites.
They will allow you to do visual funnel building.
Also they have upgrade where you will be able to see a lot info about your customers, like age, interests etc.

1 Like

@moemuise, Dan here.

I would love to let you know of Activerelay!

We just launched last week and our users are loving us already :slight_smile:

We currently have the deepest integration with ActiveCampaign for payment platforms, you can check out our current integration list here on another forum post:

We support Canada with processing all user payments via Stripe.

At this stage we don’t have one click upsells but you can have a sneak peak on our road map here:

I hope this helps in choosing the right platform for you.

If you have any questions please reach out and join our facebook user group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/933431930108344/

Thanks, @wakeupseductive. I’ll for their release.

@activerelay - looks interesting, Dan. But the lack of 1-click upsells is a deal-breaker for me. I wouldn’t have a business were it not for 1-click upsells. I’d be interested to look at your service again once that’s implemented.

Also, I’m trialling Samcart right now, and it’s awesome. Dead-simple to add products, create upsells, etc., and they integrate with AC. I suspect they’ll be one of your main competitors, so you should check them out.

1 Like

@moemuise no stress mate, we realise we’re not suited for everyone right now but we’re working on it as we grow :slight_smile: more features are getting added daily!

Yea, SC is a competitor to us and they are on our radar.

I’ll +1 ActiveRelay. I’m really impressed with it’s flexibility and functionality. Always good to get in at the start with a product like this to grow with it and suggest features along the way.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Biannca here from our CX team, sorry we missed this when it was originally published.

In the spirit of providing insight on this question, WooCommerce is one of the major deep data integrations we have with Wordpress.

We recently introduced a new feature where we support Recurring Payments and you can sync that from WooCommerce to ActiveCampaign.

Please don’t hesitate to reply back out or email us at help@activecampaign.com if you have any further questions.