Automation Workflow Architecture Class for intermediate and advanced users

Hi everyone,
I’m curious if anyone has any thoughts on where I might take a class on this topic (in particular, for a B2B services-oriented company with a long and complex sales cycle)? I’d like to take my automations to the next level of complexity. I’m interested in topics such as:
• Best methods for long-cycle nurturing
• Behavior-based lifecycle stage logic
• Modularization of workflows
• When to tag vs when to use custom fields

If a dozen or couple dozen of us have enough alignment in interests, perhaps we could find a consultant that would be interested in teaching on this topic. Thanks for any thoughts in advance!

2 Likes

Barry Moore has a good course, I’m not sure it covers all of this, but it’s certainly a start

I know he was planning something more advanced so I’ve pinged him a notification about this thread

1 Like

I don’t have an answer in terms of a course, but I am also interested in these topics and would be open to discussing them - either one on one or in group if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Hi All, I’m a Certified consultant from AC, I focus quite heavily on the design before implementations. If you give me a list of topics I could set up a workshop to cover what you guys require. Jorge

1 Like

Yeah, you’re not going to find a course that teaches this. However, I’m an ActiveCampaign Consultant and Coach. If you’re interested, let’s discuss a month-to-month coaching program.

-Ed