Automation on Unconfirmed contact

Hi,
Is it possible to make automation on unconfirmed contact for send notification to admin and make manual follow up?

An example, if user is not confirmed after 5 day send notification to admin that contact user and ask where is the problem.

Thanks,
Jacopo

2 Likes

I’m not sure this is possible. Maybe someone in the community has some ideas, but it won’t be easy to do because both the Joins list and Submits form triggers wait until the contact is confirmed before firing.

Did anyone learn of this solution? I really need it!
About a third of my contacts don’t end up confirming and I manually go in and send them a reminder one by one, and then a good many do complete their opt in - but you can’t even do it in bulk by checking more than one contact at a time.
I have to literally crawl through hundreds of unconfirmed subscribers clicking on “send reminder” to every one.

Please make a solution, AC?

1 Like

Has there been a solution for this? This seems crazy to have such a robust platform and have such a crucial piece be manual…

Hello there,

This is Andres from the Customer Experience team at ActiveCampaign. I am sorry we missed this when it was originally posted, in the spirit of keeping our information updated I wanted to provide a solution for this in case it helps somebody else.

At this time we are only able to send campaigns to active contacts even though we can still add unconfirmed contacts to our automation. The way of changing this would be either changing them manually or resending the opt-in email to them. Note that confirmation emails can only be sent to contacts one at a time. There is no option to bulk send a confirmation email to a group of contacts.

We have the step by step on how to do this in this article: How do I resend an opt-in confirmation email?

I hope this helps make the process clear! :smile: