Automated email replies depending on HOW a prospect replied

Hey,

I have a super-signature at the bottom of my email campaigns.

The goal is to get leads to reply with either “STORY”, “CCO”, or “MACHINE”.

Then depending on what they reply with, I want an automation that automatically sends the corrosponding link.

i.e.

My campaign → prospect replies “STORY” → I automatically send link to the story YT video

My campaign → prospect replies “CCO” → I automatically send link to the sales page of this offer.

My campaign → prospect replies “MACHINE” → I automatically send the link to a DIFFERENT landing page.

What I’ve ALREADY tried:

I’ve already tried to start an automation with the “replies to an email trigger”, and then create an IF/ELSE condition set to “if they reply to an email, then do this”.

BUT, the problem is…

I want to reply to leads DEPENDING on the content inside of THEIR reply (like “STORY” or “CCO” or “MACHINE”)

How can I setup an autoresponder to send certain links to leads who reply with a certain keyword?

Your help is much appreciated,

Sam

Hey Sam, I haven’t done enough with reply tracking to know if this is possible or not.
But in the case it’s not possible, here’s an idea - you could set up links in your email, and then trigger your autoresponder based on the link they click.