Track email or 1:1 when sent

Hello, I’m looking for a way to check if our sales team has responded to a deal. Can this be done via API?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi Marissa,

This is a great question and it depends on what exactly you want to check. If you want to see where the deal is in the pipeline, you could use these API calls to pull the info: Deals

If they want to see if a salesperson completed an assigned deal task, you could use these: Tasks

If you are looking for something more specific, please let me know and we can try to dig a little deeper.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. We are looking to track the 1:1 replies sales. There is a “Send Email” button found in the deal where sales can start the communication. We want to make a rule whenever sales reply to the deal.

Thanks for clarifying! There currently isn’t a specific API call for tracking internal replies in Deals, but you could make a workaround where you assign a task for each deal that is “initial reply to/follow up with customer” and after the salesperson replies they can mark the task as complete. You can then track the task actions via API, or make an automation that sends you a notification email whenever the task is marked as complete.

I’ve used deal stages successfully to track this. It’s easy if there is a deal in play already, and the sales rep is on the deal page, or using the AC app to send the email.