Routing User To Different Confirmation Pages Based On Dropdown Selection

I’m looking for someone to configure my active campaign to be able to route to 3 different thank you pages depending on which dropdown the user selects.

This configuration would allow me to send the user to either confirmation page A, page B or page C, depending on the value of a dropdown field. For example:

User selects that they like Apples so they go to /thank-you/apples, or user selects they like oranges so they go to /thank-you/oranges etc

1 Like

Not sure if you ever got an answer to this.

The ActiveCampaign forms currently don’t allow you to change the confirmation / thank you page based on response.

Most of the popular form tools have this capabilty. Jotform is the one I use most often and do exactly what you are talking about. In my case, if someone answers a certain way, we send them to our calendar to book a call immediately.

Hey there! Sorry we missed this when it was originally published, but in the spirit of providing insight on this question, I’ll be happy to take a look!

When it comes to the thank you/link after submitting your ActiveCampaign forms, as of right now, it is not possible to select a different page triggered base on any action that your contact had within your form. That might be an option if working with a Developer/ through coding. In the meantime, we have a dedicated idea portal where you can submit your ideas directly to our technical team. Here’s the link: ideas.activecampaign.com This will ensure that your ideas are channeled to the right people, and your insights contribute to the evolution of ActiveCampaign.