Product Releases - September 2019
Want to stay up to date on what’s new and improved in your ActiveCampaign account? Here, we share brand new features, enhancements and platform’s performance improvements every month.
Below we list the top product releases from September 2019.
Before we look at Product updates from September, here are some activities coming up this October.
Interested in building with ActiveCampaign? We’re inviting developers to help us change the way businesses create amazing, one-to-one personalized experiences to deepen meaningful relationships with their customers.
Find out how to build with us.
ActiveCampaign+Typeform integration webinar: We’re holding an integration webinar on October 8th to talk about how you can now collect even more meaningful data to deliver personalized experiences for your customers (read on for more). This is a great opportunity to hear from ActiveCampaign experts so make sure to reserve your seat by registering today! See you all there
Our Study Hall events are where ActiveCampaign experts and staff come to you to share best practices so you can focus on growing your business. Check for upcoming Study Halls at your location.
- New: Great news! You can now connect Typeform directly to ActiveCampaign, eliminating the need for third-party tools.
- What is it? The connection seamlessly syncs data collected from your Typeform forms into ActiveCampaign.
- Why is it useful? Reviewing your Typeform data alongside your existing AC contact information helps you create more meaningful Customer Experience Automations, which is great for you and your customers!
- The Typeform integration is available on all ActiveCampaign plans. Just log into your ActiveCampaign account and find Typeform in the Apps section. Complete setup instructions can be found in our Help Center.
- New: Now introducing Multi-factor authentication (MFA) for all ActiveCampaign accounts.
- What is it? Multi-factor authentication (MFA) provides a more secure login method for you and your account users when accessing your ActiveCampaign account. You and other users in your account will now have the option to enable a two-factor method of identification when logging in to your AC account.
- Why is this useful? It provides you with a more secure login method for your users and prevents unauthorized logins. When enabled, users will be required to verify their username/password and a six-digit verification code generated by an authentication app on their mobile device. Multi-factor authentication is a totally optional, but recommended, security setting available to all plan tiers.
- There are two options when adding multi-factor authentication to your account which depends on your account permissions. Read the setup steps on our Help Center below for each option.
- For Admins: Enable and disable multi-factor authentication for account users.
- For Regular Users: Enable and disable multi-factor authentication for your account login.
- New: There is now a Conversion Performance Report.
- What is it? This dashboard will allow you to track the activity and value of your conversions over time. A conversion is a meaningful event that you want your customer to perform. Each of these conversions also has a value attributed to them so you can see the value of a contact’s activity over time.
- Why is it useful? The Conversion Performance Report will allow you to identify which events are returning the most revenue for your business and when those particular events are taking place. For a detailed breakdown of the metrics tracked and useful guidelines, check out our Help Center article.
- New: Export Deals Information
- What is it? Deal exporting is the ability to download deal information, both standard and custom fields, from your pipelines and into a .csv file.
- Why is it useful: This enhancement will allow you to obtain raw deal data to perform complex reporting as well as have the flexibility to analyze deals offline. This is essentially a backup of your account’s deals in a file format you can edit and customize for your own reporting needs.
Read this Help Center article for more details.
- Enhancement: We continually look for ways to make it easier to segment contacts based on their Ecommerce behavior and data.
- Previously: You could not segment contacts based on SKUs when using the segment builder Ecommerce category.
- Now: We added two new segmenting conditions related to Product SKU in the Ecommerce category of your segment builder.
Product SKU in Any Order - This condition will search for any contacts who have any orders that contained or did not contain the product SKU.
Last Product SKU - This condition will search for any contacts whose most recent order contained or did not contain the product SKU.
- Enhancement: Improved level of detail now available for order information on contact profile records.
- Previously: Order details on the contact profile didn’t show detailed information about that contact’s orders.
- Now: The order details pane on the contact profile now shows a complete receipt for the order, including the total amount of discounts used, shipping information, taxes, SKU for each product, the quantity for each product, and so much more, and all in an easy to read format!
So, what do you think of the releases? Comment below with your thoughts and watch this space for more product release updates next month!
Do you know a friend who needs to know this information? Invite them to join the ActiveCampaign Community for ActiveCampaign information and to network and learn with other ACers!