Product Releases - October 2019
Want to stay up to date on what’s new and improved in your ActiveCampaign account? Here, we share brand new features, enhancements and platform’s performance improvements every month.
Below we list the top product releases from October 2019.
Before we look at Product updates from September, here are some activities coming up this October.
Interested in building with ActiveCampaign? We’re inviting developers to help us change the way businesses create amazing, one-to-one personalized experiences to deepen meaningful relationships with their customers.
Find out how to build with us.
Our Study Hall events are where ActiveCampaign experts and staff come to you to share best practices so you can focus on growing your business. Check for upcoming Study Halls at your location.
Enhancement: Contact History for Ended Automations
- What is it? This feature offers a more detailed automation path history that includes how contacts exited an Automation.
- How is it Useful? This will make it easier for you to understand the path any given contact takes. You can close the gap or get rid of any uncertainty when contacts leave an automation.
Enhancement: See what automation is triggered when adding tags to contacts.
- What is it? You can now understand how your automations are linked within the automation builder when adding tags to contacts that trigger other automations.
- How is it Useful? This is a step to help drive a holistic view of the customer journey when building out contact lists.
Enhancement: Automations Status UI Update
- What is it? Based on your feedback, we made an update to the appearance of the “Active” and “Inactive” buttons for automations.
- Why is useful? This will make the status of the automation more intuitive and provide a clearly identifiable selected status.
Enhancement: Marketing Activities Component on Contact Page
- What is it? Based on your feedback, we have extended our marketing activities component to Contacts.
- Why is useful? Similar to our activities tracking on a Lead, you will now be able to add this component to your contact layout page and begin seeing marketing activities.
Enhancement: Unbounce Beta is now live!
- What is it? A native connection with a powerful landing page tool. Integration includes custom fields and the ability to trigger automations from Unbounce submissions.
- How is it Useful? This will make it easier for you to connect your Unbounce account from within ActiveCampaign to create and update contacts and trigger automations with the submission of an Unbounce landing page
- How do I get access? Please email email@example.com to gain access to the beta.
So, what do you think of the releases? Comment below with your thoughts and watch this space for more product release updates next month!
Do you know a friend who needs to know this information? Invite them to join the ActiveCampaign Community for ActiveCampaign information and to network and learn with other ACers!