đź‘‹ Meet our Superusers: Giles Magee

:star2: Introducing…Giles Magee, ActiveCampaign Superuser! :star2:

Superusers play a significant role in keeping our community a positive and supportive space for everyone. They are ActiveCampaign experts who are available in the platform to start discussions and help you find answers to your questions. You’ll see them around community a lot—learn a little more about them below!

Name: Giles Magee (he/him) LinkedIn
Company: Zephi

What is your business background?
Originally from a hospitality background, I have always had a strong focus on customer service. After leaving the hospitality industry, I worked in the IT development and charity sectors, in roles developing efficiency in the realms of project fulfillment, internal and external communications, team collaboration, and operational efficiency.

Why do you participate as an ActiveCampaign Superuser?
Having worked with ActiveCampaign since 2020, I love helping our users get the most out of the platform. It is a privilege to be able to do so alongside the other Superusers.

What is your favorite ActiveCampaign feature, automation, or “trick?”:
I only get to pick one? Implementing a strategic process using a combination of tags, deals and automations gives teams a fantastic overview of their contact engagement, leads and customer journeys.

Anything else we should know about you?
Outside of work, I love playing board games, tabletop wargames, and role-playing games, with Dungeons & Dragons being top of the list.

Drop a comment and say hello to Giles below!

6 Likes

Looking forward to hearing more of your tips and tricks, Giles! @GilesMagee

1 Like

@GilesMagee I also LOVE board games! I’ll definitely be reaching out to you for AC & game tips :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @GilesMagee. Nice to meet you.

1 Like