đź‘‹ Meet our Superusers: Bruno De Figueredo

:star2: Introducing…Bruno De Figueredo, ActiveCampaign Superuser! :star2:

Superusers play a significant role in keeping our community a positive and supportive space for everyone. They are ActiveCampaign experts who are available in the platform to start discussions and help you find answers to your questions. You’ll see them around community a lot—learn a little more about them below!

Name: Bruno De Figueredo (he/him) LinkedIn
Company: Freelancer, www.brunodefigueredo.com

What is your business background?
I’m all about making the digital world a more personalized and efficient place through Marketing Automation and Funnel Marketing.

Why do you participate as an ActiveCampaign Superuser?
I strive to help users solve their problems, often by encouraging them to think outside the box and find creative solutions to complex or challenging issues.

What is your favorite ActiveCampaign feature, automation, or trick?:
From a functionality standpoint, I believe users should use conditional content and message variables to enrich, segment, and align their content more closely with their audience. Regarding underutilized automation workflows, I think the request for feedback from customers is one area. Doing so makes it possible to gather incredibly valuable information, enhance customer loyalty and collect positive reviews on platforms like TrustPilot.

Anything else we should know about you?
I’ve been a happy customer and partner of ActiveCampaign for years, and I always strive to provide my clients with the utmost support so they can fully leverage the platform.

Drop a comment and say hello to Bruno below!

4 Likes

Happy to have you here, Bruno!

1 Like

Hi, Bruno! :wave:

1 Like

Hey @brunodefigueredo. Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks! Happy to be here! :smiley:

giphy (2)

2 Likes

Good to see you here as well!