đź‘‹ Meet our Superusers: Brittni Arthur

:wave: Introducing…Brittni Arthur, ActiveCampaign Superuser!

Superusers play a significant role in keeping our community a positive and supportive space for everyone. They are ActiveCampaign experts who are available in the platform to start discussions and help you find answers to your questions. You’ll see them around community a lot—learn a little more about them below!

Name: Brittni (she/her) LinkedIn
Company: Founder, Snap Systems

What is your business background?
My background is in nonprofit. In 2020 I completed a Masters in Leadership and felt it was time for a pivot. I found martech and more specifically marketing automation and saw how it could help SMBs thrive. Since then, I haven’t looked back.

Why do you participate as an ActiveCampaign Superuser?
I was already in various ActiveCampaign groups and responding to people’s questions and helping them solve their problems. I work as an ActiveCampaign consultant and it is my martech platform of choice. When I was invited to join the Superuser program it seemed like a natural fit. I was going to be able to continue helping people leverage ActiveCampaign to meet their business goals and I was going to get to contribute to the growth of ActiveCampaign and a Saas product. Win-win.

What is your favorite ActiveCampaign feature, automation, or trick?:
Engagement monitoring and automated list cleaning. I see so many clients who have accounts full of “dead” leads who are costing them money and clogging up their account. Having strong engagement monitoring that automatically triggers re-engagement emails when necessary helps keep accounts clean and costs down.

A close second is retargetting emails. At times I’ve seen these convert at upwards of 50%. From 1 simple email. They’re easy to implement and can have a noticeable impact on the bottom line.

Anything else we should know about you?
I got in to martech to help people. Having worked in nonprofit I saw how often an organizations greatest asset (they’re people) can get run in to the ground doing tedious work. When I learned there was a solution to a lot of the tedious work I made it my mission to learn everything about it. I want to help people thrive by eliminating busy work so they can get back to focusing on what matters. I believe Marketing Automation is the way to do that.

Drop a comment and say hello to Brittni below!

5 Likes

Great to have you here, Brittni! Your experience in nonprofit will be helpful for many!

@Mika thanks! Happy to be here.

Engagement monitoring and automated list cleaning are :key:

Hi @superuser_brittni. Nice to see you here.