Looking for Gmail/Google Consultant

Hello.

We are currently using Box.com and Microsoft 365 for email hosting but are finding it to be a bit tough to easily connect features and are looking into moving to Google/Gmail.

I’d love to work with someone who feels confident in their Google/Gmail knowledge to provide pros & cons of switching. Then assuming we do move forward I’d love to hire someone to help with the setup and moving of files.

Thank you in advance,.

I’m not exactly a Gmail consultant…

But I have over 25 years server tech support before getting into marketing.

I’ve also moved many customers to G Suite, and run it in my own business for ten years, and have been a confirm Micorsoft cynic for years (moved to Linux to escape Windows)

… and now I’m moving our business to Office 365.

Reasons; Google have done nothing with g Suite in years, and 365 is now a FAR better product. Google will never catch up now, and I suspect that Google will eventually just target individuals and mico business with G Suite.

That said, Google is much easier to set up, because it’s simply not capable of the same stuff as as 365.

I may be able to help, do the move but I’m very busy.

Moving to G Suite is pretty easy usually though.

If you have Sharepoint sites you may have to use google Team Drives, which pushes you up a tier.

I’m not sure if you’re an agency. If so, I’d stick with 365 for sure, and get a techie to help build out 365.

I’m just creating Sharepoint sites for all our customers, and we’ll use them as central collaboration sites for marketing projects.

There’s no other single product i know of that can do that.

Hi Justin,
If you are still on the lookout for someone, feel free to reach out to me as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers,
Andrew