Limited Inbox preview & testing - please change it

In the upgraded plans we have to switch to, the Inbox preview & testing is only limited to 5 per month.
In my opinion that doesn’t make sense at all. We need to be able to send a testmail for every mail we want to send … No idea why you limit this but we definitely need more testmails … so I would ask you to change the plans back to unlimited testmails or at least for 200 to 500 mails a month … If you are using AC every day you need this testmails.

Hello!

All plans allow unlimited previews from the desktop preview in the “Test and Preview” modal. Additionally, you can send an unlimited amount of tests to your inbox via the test input in the designer or on the campaign summary page. Our Email Client Preview is an enhanced preview that allows you to see your email across different email clients. Customers on the Plus and Professional plans receive five free previews per month. Customers on the Enterprise plan can access unlimited previews. You can read more about all the ways to test your campaign here.

Hello croughton, I think I don’t get it … sorry

You write “you can send an unlimited amount of tests to your inbox via the test input” but also “on the Plus and Professional plans receive five free previews per month”
So you still can send unlimited testmails but the preview in the account is limited to 5 per month?

1. Email Client Previews (aka Inbox Previews) lets you see how your email will appear across the following email clients:
  • Gmail
  • Yahoo
  • Apple Mail
  • Outlook (Outlook.com, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016)
  • iPhone
  1. Sending a test version of your campaign lets you see how the email looks in a specific recipient’s email client. You can also use this method with multiple team members to see how this email looks in different email clients and devices. Use this test to do a quick review of content and to make sure all links and buttons are taking you to the correct destination when clicked. Replies to test can also be received by the “From” email address. This test can be done from the Campaign Settings page and the Campaign Summary page.

Please let me know if you have more questions!