I'm Nathalie and I love ambitious business owners :)

Hey!

I’m Nathalie Lussier, and I’m the founder of AmbitionAlly - and we love ActiveCampaign so we’ve been writing more and more software tools that integrate with it.

We’re super pumped to have just released our ProgressAlly plugin for WordPress that adds gamification to any membership site or theme. Plus we have our best-selling plugin called PopupAlly Pro, which does a lot more than just popups - it does beautiful opt-in forms of all kinds.

Plus we’re about to release our AccessAlly WordPress membership plugin at the end of the month. It’s fun times!

We’re always looking for ways to make our software more useful, so if you have an idea or something you’d like us to help you do on WordPress with ActiveCampaign let us know!

Say hi and let me know what you’re most excited about. :slight_smile:
Nathalie

3 Likes

Welcome Nathalie!

Thanks so much for introducing yourself and sharing the exciting new regarding ProgressAlly, PopupAlly, and AccessAlly :slight_smile:

I love seeing the teams behind fantastic products come into the forum, it’s such a awesome distinctive aspect of the ActiveCampaign community.

Having seen the inner workings of AccessAlly, I’m particularly excited about the ease of use (and also slick platform) that it will give to our users that are looking for a new medium to share and sell their courses.

Excited for the release of AccessAlly!

I love Pop-up ally and it works great with Active Campaign. Between these two, they are the key components to the success of my “get to know me” and course funnels.

I wish AccessAlly worked with something other that IS… why would I need IS when I have Active Campaign…it’s perfect! oh and support is amazing too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @ambitionally! Welcome to the forums :slight_smile:

Quick Question. On the AccessAlly landing page it mentions Infusionsoft & Ontraport. Will there be support for AC? I’be got a couple of membership sites I’m building and would love to check it out, but it’d have to integrate with AC.

Cheers! Evielyn

I am so glad to hear you are loving PopupAlly! Hope you are getting many opt-ins for your list! AccessAlly integrates with Infusionsoft and Ontraport currently and we are building out something really special in the next few weeks! Keep your eyes open for it! :wink:

That’s really exciting Nathalie. Any chance there will be forum functionality built in too?

I’m transitioning everything to a new LMS /membership WP setup this month … But I’d hate to be kicking myself in the butt in 2 weeks … Any chance you need any extra beta testers? I’m planning to relaunch Aug 1st.

Hi @mavndigital! We will be releasing an integration with Active Campaign in the next few weeks so absolutely come by and check it out!

1 Like

@askloralee email us at info@ambitionally.com and we can connect directly!

1 Like

Loving that AccessAlly with integrate with Active Campaign! Nathalie’s software and programs are fabulous. Good to see you here, @ambitionally.

Yay thanks for all the comments and warm welcomes!

I just wanted to circle back and let you know that we’ve officially released the ActiveCampaign version of AccessAlly today. Check it out here. :slight_smile:

And please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
-Nathalie