I'm having trouble renewing customer packages in the Active Campaign Dashboard

I’m using the Active Campaign Seller API, but when I try to renew a customer’s package I receive the following API error:
{
“billing_error_code”: “”,
“billing_error_message”: “”,
“result_code”: 0,
“result_message”: “Account plan update failed”,
“result_output”: “json”,
“payload”: null,
“error”: null
}

I’m putting the information in the same way as the PHP documentation and the cards have limits.

Unfortunately, this is not enough to go off of as there’s any number of reasons this could happen. If you’re in a pinch, you can try renewing the account by logging into your reseller dashboard and using the UI. Otherwise I can help you escalate a ticket on this.

I’ve tried opening a ticket, but they always get back to me saying they can’t help, as they say the problem is with my application. However, I am following all the API documentation and making the request as requested.

What information would you need to help me?

Hi @testemendes2 - Marissa here from the Senior ActiveCampaign Customer Experience team. I have found both your tickets with Ana, and Beatriz, and the best route will be to continue to correspond with you via those tickets to come up with a resolution. One of our team members will be in contact with you shortly.

Thank you, Marissa. I’m talking to Beatriz who is being very attentive. I’m waiting for a response from her on my last message.

1 Like