I'm Chef Tony, restaurant owner and marketing consultant

As a Chef and Restaurant owner for more than 28 years, my first job in my entrepreneurial role is being a marketer, right?

AC has been a great platform to get to know, I need more time and attention to really make it SING, but I’m also turned on teaching other small business owners how to tighten up their brand and messaging to make sure they survive…then thrive!

Love to keep in touch, best of luck in your journey!!

Chef Tony Marciante

2 Likes

Chef,

We are also in the restaurant industry and have found ActiveCampaign a huge advantage over other tools we have used.

Gregg Sourbeck

1 Like

Sweet, are you consultants or operators?

Coaching, training and systems for independent restaurant and bar owners. We rely on ActiveCampaign Automations and Campaigns every day.

Hey @audace & @therestaurantexpert -

Thanks for starting an awesome thread!

Greg and Tony, I’d love to hear more about how you utilize the platform in your daily operations and communications. It seems like both of you can bring a lot of insight and creativity to inspire others in your space.

Sure thing, I use AC for about 2 years now? Tried many other platforms, and while I’m certainly not using it to it’s fullest yet, it’s an awesome platform.

I use it in my restaurant trade for basics, month to month emails, promotions that drive revenue to pre purchasing dinners and more…and use it for tracking my banquet business although I’ve brought on another platform to do the quotes and accept online payments.

I also teach email marketing through a course, so using to promote that and a cooking course we produced.