How to remove a contact from a list?

I can see how to delete contacts, or unsubscribe them, but there doesn’t seem to be an option to remove them from one list, but not from others?

Am I missing something? Help!

Thanks,
Jake.

1 Like

@digitaltrailblazer Did you ever find out about removing contacts from a list? I would like to separate my contact list into one of three lists and I can’t figure out how. Thanks.

Hello digitaltrailblazer and clearly-speaking. It appears that removing a contact from a list is not possible at this time. I too was searching for a way to remove members from a list and I pulled this off another web page:

“It is not possible to remove a contact’s association from a list—they can either be unsubscribed, unconfirmed, subscribed, or bounced.”

The source I got it from is located here: https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/221116287-How-do-I-manually-add-or-remove-a-contact-s-from-a-list-

If you find a way around this, please let us all know. Active Campaign, why cannot we remove a name from a particular list as we could always re-add them if necessary.

1 Like